Account Creation Instructions
Note: Registration on eBebewa platform is a two-step process. Registration is required for you to be able to use the platform’s services as either a Client or a Driver. The following are the instructions on how to create an account:
- All fields marked (*) are mandatory.
- The names should match those on your national identification card, or business license.
- Upload your passport photo. The photo must be of good quality, with your face clearly visible.
- Setup your Login username and password. These enable you access the eBebewa platform.
- Confirm that you agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) of eBebewa platform, and then click submit. On successful submission of your registration details, you will be directed on the next step in completing your account creation.
- You will receive an Activation Code on your phone via SMS; enter that code to activate your account.
- Your account is now active and you ready to login and enjoy the platform’s services.
Note: If you do not receive an activation code upon registration, your account will be activated shortly. If your account is still inactive after 5 minutes, you can call our support line for immediate assistance.